Chicken liver contains a large number of nutritional components beneficial to the body, such as iron, which protects against anemia, and vitamin B12,
And proteins working to strengthen hair, skin and nails,
and it is recommended for a large number of personalities, especially those suffering from anemia,
And for children who are in the construction period, it is a delicious and tasty dish that can be prepared in a variety of ways and with different ingredients,
From these methods we chose the following for you.
Chicken liver with garlic seasoning
- Vehicles 1/2 kilo of chicken liver. Two large grains of onions.
- 10 cloves of garlic .
- Three grains of carrots. A cube of magi. Two colored sweet peppers. Two chili peppers (as desired).
- A mug of milk. 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- A spoonful of chicken seasoning. A spoonful of small size black pepper. A small spoonful of Indian saffron.
- A spoonful of curry. 1/2 tablespoon of small size cumin. Salt (to taste).
Style and how to prepare
- We clean the chicken liver well, rinse it with water, then sprinkle a little olive oil on top and leave it for 1/4 hour.
- Then we rinse it from the oil and leave it in a colander in order to get rid of the excess water, then put it in a suitable container and add the milk to it.
- Chicken Seasoning, Cumin, Curry,
- Cover it and leave it aside for 1/2 an hour, at a minimum. We cut the carrots into small pieces,
- And we cut the colored paprika and hot pepper into medium pieces. Chop the onion into fine slices, and the garlic into fine pieces.
- We bring the cooking container and put it on low heat, add olive oil and leave it until it gets hot.
- Then add the chopped onions and garlic, stir them together, and leave them until the onions are soft. We add vegetables (carrots,
- And paprika, and hot) to the onion and garlic, saute them together, and leave them for five minutes on a low heat.
- Add the chicken liver with the mixture soaked in it to the vegetables in the cooking box and add the Magi to it.
- Salt, chicken seasonings, cumin, and turmeric, while stirring the ingredients together and leaving them on a low heat until they are done.
- And keenness to move between time and the next, just as it is permissible to add additional spices in the event there is a request and according to desire.
- Pour the liver, after it is cooked, into a serving dish, and sprinkle the chopped and mashed parsley on top.
- Serve with milk or green salad, leafy herbs such as watercress, coriander, lettuce, and bread.
- It is possible to cook liver in the same way and in the same way without soaking it in a mixture of milk and spices.
- However, it is necessary to add 1/2 cup of water to the ingredients when placed on a fire in order to facilitate cooking
It is possible to cook liver in the same way without soaking it in the mixture of milk and spices,
except that 1/2 cup of water must be added to the ingredients when placed on the fire in order to facilitate its cooking.